Is Macaroni Cheese!!!

At first i m so lazy to prepare those ingredient (just 3 stuffs...><)... But suddenly Kit Yeng face came into my head... I rmb she said... 'Y i asked u so many times either u cook the pasta alrd & ur ans alwys NO!'... ==!
OKOK...
SO I GIVE A TRY!!!
OKOK...
SO I GIVE A TRY!!!
I prepared the ingredients as the directions state on the packet:
310ml of water
125ml of low fat milk
4.5g of butter
4.5g of butter
Btw,stir continuously whilst returning to boil and simmer to 7 mins... Stirring occasionally...
WELL...
NOT BAD LA THE RESULT... ><
Not yellow color 1.... TT
NOT BAD LA THE RESULT... ><
The original tastes not so good(i thnk)... Then i added some garlic chives,mixed herbs,black peppers,cheese and bit salt... AND... It tastes better... ^.^
The packet stated 4serves/packet... i dun thnk so... 2-3ppl stil ok la... 4 serves/packet i thnk almost 20 macaroni/ppl... ==!
besides, i m on diet... n today Macaroni Cheese totally spoil my plan!! Anyway,just lunch only wat... dinner have drinks only lo... ><
The packet stated 4serves/packet... i dun thnk so... 2-3ppl stil ok la... 4 serves/packet i thnk almost 20 macaroni/ppl... ==!
besides, i m on diet... n today Macaroni Cheese totally spoil my plan!! Anyway,just lunch only wat... dinner have drinks only lo... ><
ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment