Sunday, 1 February 2009

CNY holiday

Recently i am so lazy to update... No mood... lolzz...

Happy CNY everyone!

During this CNY holiday, I spend my whole CNY holiday in Perak-Slim River and Teluk Intan... Dad & mum's hometown...

At the first 2 days i seriously hated the boringggg life in kampung... But somehow, i suited the life and found out it was so relax and the air so fresh... I miss everythng in there right now... TT I think i got to take some times to suit KL life... haha...

Evrythng over there was so easy and non-complicated... Relax and true... No shopping no waste $$$... lolz... Maybe thats whay HOLIDAY means...

I love CNY... I think everyone loves it...Got anngpau, foods, cookies, dessert,chit chat but no gambling... ^^ Sve money la... For new hp... ^^ Between i really miss my aunty cooks... Yummieee lehh... :p By what i feel non-perfect was almost all the similar age wif me de cousins din back to hometown... They have to work... And they are overseas... Japan,Dubai, USA and China... So,this year the CNY environment not as hot as last year... :(

Overall... I am quite enjoy his CNY holiday... Hope u guys also the same... Cheers!

p/s:Hope all wishes come true during this new yr!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Angpau Na Lai!!!

:P

No comments: