Saturday, 16 May 2009

Life




I hate things to become complicated...
Recently, I just realized,
This world just so complicated,
And u cant change it,
but have to accept it...



U cant really believe in a person,
u cant identify either ur friends are true o nt.
U also cant identify which sentences the person told u are reliable.
U also cant stop let people misunderstand u, just because they think what they feel and see are truth.



I dun wan a super fake person to b my friend,
but i knew,
it's impossible.
B reality.
And just let myself to become same as everyone.
Never show the real urself....




I dunno...
I just fed up.



I am just so emo this few days, yesterday i cant have my dinner at all. Dun feel like want to eat. And today, i just cant eat much... Just 2 pieces Jacob's biscuit and 1 egg as breakfast and lunch. Think the positive side, I can keep fit eh! :p



Friends told me dun bother the people who caused me emo-ing... Yeah, i m trying now... Try so hard to accept the reality and lies...




And i believed in karma... Because what i did to him(Y) and now what... Anth him(H) did to me now... So i understand what both of them and myself think about... But i just dun wan think about it... Just let it natural...



Study,study,study...
Ciao.
Good luck in june exam sitting my friends!

:)


No comments: