Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Life

Update about my life since to day i stay at home! Try not to hang out everyday,othwise parent will nt satisfy wif my 'attitude'... lol ...>.<

Yesterday got some stuffs from Romp!!! I like them very much! Tomolo going MV with Kit n Saw Hoon, long time din c them liao... miss them! Wanna chit chat! HAHA! Hope going to Pasta Zanmai, and get some stuff from Romp again! ^.*

Not sure yet friday will b attend the gathering o nt... Coz my BFFs not going... :(

Currently, some troubles 'kacau' my mind everyday... I have no idea have to continue my ACCA or change my course to VU/Lancaster U(business course)...

  • Because ACCA not my cup of coffee... Everytime juz study,memorize,exam... study again,memorize again,exam again! I m not that study type! :(
  • Juz i wan to enjoy some real study life, like assignment, research, presentation, exam... that's balance! :)
  • PERSONAL REASONS! >.<

I m hanging out wif my friend on nex Monday if this ppl not going FFK... Wanna buy some stuffs that i need n want! :)

Ciao... GTG!

Take k friend.

No comments: