Monday, 5 October 2009

Mooncake festival post - shortcut


Dad...




Mum...





Me...




bro... notti 1... XD





*sis paiseh... dun wan take pic* = -








Had a greatest and funniest Mooncake Festival... ^^ We celebrated by the tradition way... While the second day had lunch @ Yuan...








Emo looks?





I am happy n enjoy when i hang out and direct with u bcs u r funny,nice and kind... Although we dunno each oth for a long time, but i knw, u r a nice guy... ^^ However,i think the friendship wil juz friendship.... Nothing much will change... That's y i m keep asking myself, m i wrong to giv the 1 week commitment btw us??



I m expected the ans... The ans wil juz like last scenario... Caused hurt... unfair... Sorry again that's what i can say... :(


Hoping miracles happens....


Believes, Karma existing... It's happened... >.<




Should still go to my 'study spo't n study??? I m so scared... Plz get away!!! Unsound mind 1?! >.<




Add oil my friend,Mock's around the corner!



No comments: