HAHA!
Today i m happy with my satisfation! I cooked a great MASHED POTATO!
Smell good taste also good! WAHAHA!
Thx for u guys supported me ya!
Ingredience:
- Potatoes (ofcoz) >.<
- Tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Butter
- Salt
- Pepper
- Garlic powder
Dun judge my mash potato by its look!!! >.<
I m not following the volume of butter,salt,olive oil which given in the recipe. Added tomatoes to add some sour taste in mash potato, so that the taste wont so plain! Followed my heart and taste buds! I successed! Goût bon ! :p
By d way, i m so glad n thx god coz finally finished my brother project! God knw how i headaches and spent all my time to help him! lolx! Gambateh ya bro! ^.^
I m so lazy to bother u again. Follow our fate man! Depends on u!
I m not good as u think, i cant guarantee my feelings toward u will long lasting ...
SO
I also dun wan think abt it
==!
I M UNDECIDED...
No comments:
Post a Comment