Sunday, 5 April 2009

A Little SHOPAHOLIC Day!

A day to be a little shopaholic with Cindy... >.< Coz some of my 'Stocks' are short... LOL! :p Spent 300+++ bucks... Ahem... I m broke!




My ' Trophies ' !



MAC



Skin Food



Face Shop



SASA



Sony




'Family Pic' :p


Almost every shops having sales now... Especially The Face Shop, almost all of its stuffs gt discount and really worth it! Quite tired today,went home at 3.40pm and had sleep til 8.30pm... lol....


My next challange- Contact lens to fullfill my 'stock'!!!


Missed dining wif friend@ Chillies... Next time ya!



Chao!




P/S: Stay happy and strong my dear friend! Dun think too far and much! U can do it! Give urself some times ya... ^.^





M I MISSING SOMEBODY??? @.@

NAAA...

IMPOSSIBLE IS HIM!

I MEAN....

erm...




Maybe.................. not...............

:p


If that day u brave to repeat 1 more times wat u asked me,
i can tell u,
i might will say...



YES...


:P











No comments: