Today i had learn 'to see things and ppls around u with ur heart, but not with ur eye'
Anyway,complicated things will bcm easier alot TO UNDERSTAND when u understood that 'THEORY'...:P
Somehow,not to blame anyone... All this cant be control kan?
Watched The Proposal...
My mood terribly bad, ate alot @ sushi king abt 4.30pm wif Kit... Salmon and egg only nia... XD I was so full until i feel like want to vomit.... This the way i use to release my sadness and pressures... No dinner today,HAHA!
I m so so tension and worry abt result...... >.< PASS PLZ!!!
I still dunno how to choose?! Dun wan unfair to him...
Oh,gt a Platinum Credit Card frm dad, main purpose only for petrol... XD I believe i can control myself... Just for petrol and certain situations....^^
Wan hang out this following 3 days,just wan to enjoy and 4gt the pressures... HAHA! DATE ME!!! >.< Missing chipmunks' class!!! Really a very good YT!
Oh yea, My classmate getting well from H1N1... Just headache and cough... luckily no more fever! Get well soon! Take care!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment