Class ended 5.30pm today... Hang-ed out to Pyramid to hav dinner and shopped with Kit... Got my Starbucks bottle!!! ^^ Felt better after chatted with Kit... Haha! Relax yea... Gambeteh together nia! *Missing Korean green tea @ Asian Avenue*
I m quite dissapointing to u... I tried my best to consult n encourage u... But, i think, u should choose a right way by urself right... Plz dun banging the wall over n over again.... Hav ur own idea,a good idea... I m quit... I m hurted, felt wasted my effort... Do watever u wan... I just cant take any sadness and dissapointing anymore... Thats ur own future,not mine... Just remind urself wats ur determination... What u r regreted...
So sorry if u read this post and feel angry... All this are my heart voice... i knew i shouldn.t be so busybody... I m so sorry...
Studies... Stresses... >.<
Oh... DKNY Perfume?
No comments:
Post a Comment